JK JK JK JK
NOOOORead more >
Bad Apple!! feat. nomico is a remix of BAD Apple!! from the fourth game in the Touhou Project series, Lotus Land Story. It is the theme of the third stage in Lotus Land Story, which the boss of the stage is Elly. It was one of the original black MIDIs composed by kakakakaito1998, and now has some of the most notes of any black MIDI created. The remix was arranged by Masayoshi Minoshima, the lyrics were written by Haruka, and the vocals were sung by nomico.
Here are all the current remixes of Bad Apple!!:
- Bad Apple!! (kakakakaito1998)
- BAD Apple!! (BedrockSolid)
- Bad Apple!!: Synth I (TrollfacepalmAcer78)
- Bad Apple!!: 60,000 Notes (MrBurn37000vr, Jinjenia and kakakakaito1998)
- Bad Apple!!: Extended (fff)
- Bad Apple!!: 144,000 Notes (PianoKid0051)
- Bad Appl…
Read more >
Lag, in its simplest terms, is impaired functionality, due to many different factors that cause strain on a computer's processor (in this case). Lag can be reduced in many different ways, often by fixing what causes the lag in the first place. But keep in mind that the stronger the computer is, the less lag it will go through, and vice-versa.
- Operating system (Windows 8.x worsens performance, if not patched, whereas Windows 7 is optimal. Windows 10 now has a patch, but it still worsens performance without it, just like Windows 8.x.)
- Soundfont (larger soundfonts are more bearing on the system's resources)
- Synth (or lack of synth; different synths are better at handling MIDIs)
- CPU: single-core performance (RetroUniversalHT actually has the best …
Read more >
MIDITrail is 3D MIDI dataset visualizer that was made to listen to your MIDIs and view them in 3D. It is currently a project on Sourceforge Japan. It uses the DirectX engine to display 3D visuals on Windows, and uses Macintosh itself to display 3D visuals on a Mac. MIDITrail isn't designed to run on older computers such as PowerPC-based machines.
Depending on one's computer specifications, the notes may not show up if you load a certain MIDI with a whole bunch of notes beyond your computer's limits. MIDITrail uses up graphics memory, as well as primitives and vertexes in your graphics card. Not recommended for standard computers as it will crash and skyrockets RAM usage upon loading the MIDI. MIDITrail is now 64-bit as of February 2014.
Late…Read more >